Friday, September 18, 2009

Assassins Creed 2 vs. Assassins Creed

First off let me start by saying that yes we are here to stay. We were and honestly still are quite a little busy making our product website for you to enjoy the benefits of our quick check out concept. Pretty sure you guys and girls will like it. We will announce this on this blog-site when it becomes open for you to shop on. Also as a bonus to get you guys more active in the world of Custom Systems we have opened a starter forums site which is up for use now accessible through Csvideogames.x.am, all you have to do is sign up, something that you will also like. You can post and interact with others in what we are hoping to become one of the largest video game forums sites ever.


Back to the topic at hand. Assassins Creed 2! I personally am not an Assassins Creed fan as of now, not because I don't like it, but for the simple fact that it just hasn't interested me enough to play it often. Yeah I know I am probably getting the most disgusted look from many of you die hard Assassins Creed fans but really. My specialty is racing, I love to R-A-C-E!! So it's natural that a game of this genre wouldn't capture my full attention, which is why I was surprised, strike that, blown away I was when the trailer of Assassins Creed 2 met my computer screen. Honestly I was a little jealous when I put 2 and 2 together and found out how much I was missing out on.

Assassins Creed 2 features an Italian Renaissance theme.
The main character will be “Ezio Auditore da Firenze” a noble Florentine.
The character will visit many Italian cities including Firenze, San Gimignano,Venezia, Forlì.
The player will meet many historical characters like Leonardo da Vinci (Ezio’s personal inventor), Niccolò Machiavelli, Lorenzo de’Medici called "il Magnifico", Carlo Grimaldi, Sandro Botticelli, Caterina Sforza.
Many famous historical buildings/architectures can be explored in the game also, all of this and more was announced by the developing company of Assassins Creed 2 and their forums site.

I personally would say to put your pre-orders in now because I am pretty sure that there is going to be a shortage of game copies at any one establishment if your not planning on doing so. And if your wondering, yes I do have mine reserved. :) Til next time " Unleash your inner gamer!"

No comments: